9/18/2011

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift..
Regina Brett’s "45 life lessons and 5 to grow on"

“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
Adele
Что для меня значит Друбич? Когда мы познакомились, ей было лет 13. С тех пор мы ежедневно перезваниваемся. Можно микроскопом забить гвоздь? Можно. Иногда Таней забивают гвозди.
Женщины объясняются на каком-то диком языке — особенно когда хотят быть искренними.
Сергей Соловьев






В этой комнате Вин Дизель снимал Вавилон нашей эры

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий